Series of Events organized to Celebrate 75th Independence Day
1) IAME Workshop on “Leveraging Emerging Technologies in Post Covid World” by Mr. Deepesh Goel, IIT, IIM, a Strategic Consultant.
The objectives / take-aways from the session- How Covid has affected us, Emerging technologies a big enabler, Advent of Internet of Things.
A high-level outline on the following aspects:
- Setting the context
- Adaptability: “survival of the fittest” to “survival of the quickest”
- Emerging technologies
- Data is the new oil
- Internet of things
- Industrial internet of things
- Current IIOT domains & IOT addressing Covid
2) Seminar on “Principles of Management & its Practical Implementation” by Mr. M R Satyanarayana, IIM, Retired in Top Executive Grade from a reputed Bank, DGM, Editor of some of the prestigious periodical Publications of the college, An ISO lead Auditor, Mr. M R Satyanarayan successfully completed many professional Courses;
- MBA- Banking & Finance,
- Effective Business communication from IIM Bangalore
- Get Beyond Work-Life Balance from Catalyst Inc. New York,
- IT & Cyber Certification from PwC, Mumbai,
- Strategic Management from IIM, Bangalore
- CSR to CorporateSocial Innovation from Babson College, New York,
- Trade Finance from IIBF, Mumbai,
- KYC & AML from IIBF, Mumbai,
- Lead Quality Auditor ISO 9001:2000 standards from BVQI Bangalore,
- CAIIB from IIBF, Mumbai.