Management is a practice based profession and not information based vocation. Just theory is not sufficient for management graduates to effectively perform in the corporate world. Industry expects the employees to apply the theoretical tools learnt in the classrooms and possess skills of operating in the corporate environment.
Realizing this vital industry need, IAME has incorporated unique program Corporate Interface Program (CIP) which helps the students to be industry ready by the time they graduate.
- Aimed at grooming students in career relevant proficiencies, beyond just theory
- Mandatory for all PG students of IAME, irrespective of course and stream
- Runs throughout the 2 years of their study tenure
- Developed and implemented by corporate relations team
Components of CIP
- Language Skills (Spoken & Written)
- Communication Skills (Spoken & Written both personal & corporate)
- Presentation Skills (with and without PowerPoint)
- Business Computation Skills (Thru MS Excel)
- Group Behavior skills
- Review sessions for each theory subject, to ensure concept clarity and relevance, beyond mere memory.
- In-campus micro projects and tasks covering relevant and useful management theories, in which the students apply the theory learnt in the classrooms
- In-campus mini projects and task, individually and in groups, in which the students apply the theory learnt, covering relevant and useful management theories.
- Specially designed off Campus Internships and mini projects where the students are able to observe management in action and appreciate the difference in theory and practice.
- University mandated projects done with application orientation, not , just making a report.
- Sap Training
- Advanced Excel
- Digital marketing
- German Language
- Soft Skills
- Judicious mix of career academicians and Industry practitioners as faculty
- While foundation subjects may be taught by subjects experts, the advanced and specialization subjects are taken by current and former industry professionals.
- The top managernent, being former technocrats, involve themselves directly into knowledge delivery, counseling and skill development.
- Inspection Level: Industry visits by students to inspect and get first hand feel of corporate life and experience management processes in real time.
- Insight Level: Guest lectures by corporate executives to get insight into the practice of management as currently prevalent in the industry.
- Inspiration Level: Great personalities from corporate and public life are invited to the campus, so that the students can get inspiration to achieve high goals with moral values.