Those desirous of taking admission into any of the courses are advised to first go through the pages on individual courses and familiarize themselves with respective course details, including specific eligibility criteria for the course.
Admission Process for PG Courses
- Make formal application on IAME prescribed Form (downloadable from IAME website: www.iame.org.in). Send the duly filled Application Form along with a Processing Fee of Rs. 1000/- (DD/ Cheque favoring “Nalanda Educational Trust” payable at Bangalore) through Speed Post/ Regd.Post/ Courier. (Preferred Couriers DTDC/First-Flight/Blue Dart).
- All eligible applicants will be called for Written Ability Test (WAT) and / or Personal Interview (PI) which will be conducted in March/ April for the first cycle and May/ June for the second cycle.
- Candidates will be short-listed for selection, based on their performance in qualifying degree, Aptitude Test, Written Ability Test(WAT) and Personal Interview (PI).
- The selected candidates will receive a letter offering admission to the specific program. This Admission Offer letter would be sent by e-Mail/ Courier/ Post.
- In response to the Offer Letter, selected candidates nay confirm their admission by remitting the prescribed Registration Fees.
Written Ability Test & Personal Interview Centers*
Agartala, Ahmedabad, Agra, Aizol, Bangalore, Baroda, Bhubaneshwar, Bhopal, Chandigarh, Cochin, Coimbatore, Chennai, Madurai, Dehradun, Delhi, Guwahati, Gangtok, Hyderabad, Imphal, Indore, Itanagar, Jamshedpur, Jaipur, Kohima, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mangalore, Mumbai, Nagpur, Port Blair, Pondicherry, Pune, Patna, Panjim, Rajkot, Raipur, Ranchi, Shilong, Visakhapatnam.
*Centers are subject to change.
Admission Process for UG Courses
- Make formal application on IAME prescribed Application Form (Available at IAME office. Also downloadable from IAME website: www.iame.org.in) and send, duly filled, to IAME.
- All eligible candidates may be called for Personal Interview (PI) at IAME campus.
- Eligible candidates will be offered admission based on a merit list and availability of seats. Admission can be confirmed by paying the prescribed fees.